- Adjust suspension to vehicle to specs and roadtest to confirm steering wheel is centered.
- Drain oil, replace oil drain seal, replace filter and set oil level to proper level via sensor or scanner. Clean any residual from draining/filling oil from vehicle.
- Found L/F door lock actuator defective. Recommend actuator replacement.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Replaced both front thrust arms.
- VIRGINIA STATE INSPECTION
Tanner L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/28/2021